The Sisterhood Pact
We, the people of TSP, hereby agree to the following principles and regulations:
- We shall display modesty at all times, whether in matters of the heart or body.
- Thus, we promise to never conform to the pattern of this world, but to present the REAL Kingdom of God in a loving way, so that it is obvious in our speech and mannerisms. (Romans 12:2)
- We will not let others look down on us because we are young, but shall set an example for other believers in speech, life, love, faith, and purity. (1 Timothy 4:12)
- We will treat our physical, emotional, intellectual, and spiritual purity with the utmost importance, saving the beauty of a first kiss for our wedding day; therefore, we shall not be involved in sexual intimacy outside the bonds of marriage.
- We promise to thank gentlemen who act in a chivalrous manner and take compliments like a lady.
- We promise to not arouse or awaken love until it so desires. (Song of Solomon)
- We pledge to be thoroughly equipped for every good work through God-breathed Scripture. (2 Timothy 3:16)
- We promise to filter our thoughts and deeds through Scripture.
This being said, we pledge to hold one another accountable in the aforementioned principles and any yet to come.
Essa, Mo, and Petey <>< (The Members of the Teaspoon)