Jun 24, 2011

Letting Go...Completely

I am the type of person who likes to know what's going on, when, and why.

And right now?

I have NO CONTROL WHATSOEVER of my life.

It's a pretty helpless feeling.

I went to a leadership camp last week, and this week I was at Bible Camp.
The next three weeks will be filled with Upward Bound classes.
Then a Missions trip.
Then a Vacation Bible School.
Then a Do Hard Things Conference in Indianapolis.
Then Camp volunteering.

And meanwhile, when I'm away, things happen. They go on. (And I spend 2 hours on Facebook trying to get in the know how..oops)

Please pray for me this summer. I am in a whirlwind of activity, of preparation for whatever God has called me to do.

Last night, I made promises to God and wrote them down on a sheet of paper. I wrote down His promises to me from the Bible and promised to 'be available' for those promises to be fulfilled.

Oh, and by the way? Galatians is an amazing book. I completely recommend it! It has 6 Chapters so you could get a group of friends together, read a chapter individually everyday, then talk about it together on Sunday!

God Bless all of you!
Grace and Peace <><

No comments:

Post a Comment