Apr 9, 2011

God Moments

Hey Brothers and Sisters!
Let's get some interaction going here! We'd like to get to know our followers a little better, so here are some interview/discussion questions:

What's your favorite bible verse/passage?

What reminds you personally that God is with you?

What has God been teaching you lately?

Do you have a Christian mentor?


Personally, I have so many passages I like, but right now I'm really enjoying Philippians. Clouds and the wind always remind me of God (Nahum 1:3) and lately God has been teaching me to listen: to friends and the Holy Spirit. There are several amazing Christian ladies at the church the three of us attend, but one in particular who has really connected wih us. I'm sure Petey and Mo will edit this with their input later, but let's get the ball rollin'!

In Christ,
Essa

2 comments:

  1. Jeremiah 29:11 for sure
    Sunsets, beautiful scenery, miracles and blessings
    to reach out to those around me (to be a light in a dark world)
    my youth leaders at church, Brandon and Shannon

    Stefanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I commen, Essa? :)

    1. John 15:18
    2. My B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L niece, Ellie. I wish I could post pictures, bu her mom doesn't approve. :/
    3. Survival. (Long Story. . . maybe another time?)
    4. Yes. My lady friends Carol, Tiff, Debbie, and Delaine.

    ReplyDelete